Automated marketing is the solution to your hardest issue - keeping in touch when it suits your customer, not just when you have a sale or need them.
BriefYourMarket.com’s automated marketing and communication software is built around the concept of creating the ideal automated customer journey so that your marketing is seamless, always moving and never stops.
Our marketing software allows you to set up automated emails, surveys, SMS and direct mail that can reach a customer or a prospective customer at the time that’s right for them based on their interactions with your business. Sometimes known as ‘trigger’ or ‘event based messages’, these automated marketing messages are sent through the data in your CRM or similar data management software.
Why use automation?
Your prospects have the resources research you way before they get in touch with you. They are also bombarded with marketing messages from other companies.
By using automated marketing, you can keep them nurtured until they are ready to make a sale.
- You keep your company front of mind until they are ready to actively contact you
- You save time - automated marketing can be set up and left to run in the background, allowing you to focus on other tasks.
- Your timing is perfect– your emails and other marketing messages reach the right contact, at the right time
- You stay relevant – your contacts get the messages they’re most interested in, which increases engagement and trust.
BriefYourMarket.com is dynamic, so if a new prospect registers on your website, or you add in their email address in the evening, by the next morning they will automatically receive your marketing messages.
The stats show it works
The stats show marketing automation works, and it can work for you!
- B2B marketers who implement marketing automation increase their sales-pipeline contribution by 10%. (Forrester Research)
- Companies that are outgrowing their competitors use marketing automation. (The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups)
- CMOs at top-performing companies indicate that their most compelling reason for implementing marketing automation is to increase revenue (79%) and get higher quality leads (76%) (Gleanster)
- Companies using marketing automation see 53% higher conversion rates than non-users, and an annualized revenue growth rate 3.1% higher than non-users.(Aberdeen Group)
- 78% of successful marketers cite marketing automation systems as most responsible for improving revenue contribution. (The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups)
Automated and transactional marketing is the way forward if you want to spend less time on manual marketing, and because your data is all imported from your CRM to BriefYourMarket.com. Each message, be it an automated email, an automated piece of print or an SMS can all be personalised with not just the recipient’s name, but really key details, such as their order number, an important date or time, or even their city name.
Whatever your sector, marketing is simple with BriefYourMarket.com.